Picnic prepared by French chef ... All foods are prepared by hand!
• Energy snacks
Fly through a volcanic crater at 120 km / hr and enjoy one of the largest zip lines in central Mexico!
Connect with one of the noblest animals and enjoy an incredible moment
Enjoy a walk between the forest and the desert
Challenge your friends in this unusual French game! Don´t worry, we teach you how to play it
Sharpen your aim with one of the oldest sports of humanity
Let yourself be conquered by the beauty of the crater and the ecosystems that surround it.
Enjoy pure adrenaline and adventure on our cycling route where you will put your physical condition to the test!
Learn about the enigmatic story of a martyr who defended his beliefs during the Cristero war
Live unforgettable moments with your children!
Ascend and descend one of our mountains using an anchored rope!
Are you doing something for climate change?
Do you make a project friendly to the environment?
Present your idea to our visitors!
+52 1 (444) 106 0503
Camino a San Miguel km 3+800
Armadillo de los Infante,
San Luis Potosí, México
- Installation certified by Ecoprojects
- Petzl safety equipment that meets safety standards
- 1 km long
- Speeds of up to 120 km / hr
- Minimum weight: 45 kg | Maximum weight: 115 kg
- Ecosystem of transition between desert and forest
- Protected area as an Environmental Management Unit (SEMARNAT)
- Ancestral trees with more than 600 years old
- Surrounds the volcanic crater by explosion
- View of the entire municipality of Armadillo de los Infante
- Constructions located at opposite ends of the crater
- Start of the Sierra de Álvarez
- 10 km of route
- Natural areas with rock garden
- Unparalleled and safe landscapes
- Tomb located on the Camino Real that formerly connected Zacatecas with Tampico where a Cristero was discovered and ambushed ...
- Suitable for all levels
- You do not need previous experience
- Includes Induction
- All routes are operated under observation
- Horse riding for children
- Exclusive court to play a sport in which the objective is to throw metal balls as close as possible to a small wooden ball.
-Zipline for under 45kg
-Dino Bone Search
-Cave of spiders
-Activity for 6 years and older
-No previous experience is needed
-All dynamics is operated under supervision
-Easy handling compound bows
-Two routes: beginner and intermediate
-Activity for 12 years old and older